For management advice contact Wild Oxfordshire’s Community Ecologist
Local Environment Groups: Some examples of how other groups are taking action for wildlife:
- A Month by Month Action Plan – Woodcote Conservation Group.
- The value of Deadwood – Kirtlington Wildlife and Conservation Group.
- Introducing yellow rattle (Rhinanthus minor L.) to enhance biodiversity in an ungrazed flood meadow – Hurst Water Meadow.
- Getting outside help for their ambitious conservation project on old allotments off Iffley Road in Oxford – Oxford Urban Wildlife Group
- For many more visit our State of Nature page
Managing gardens and small spaces for wildlife