Whether you have a couple of hours to spare once a year, once a month or on a more regular basis we’d love to hear from you.:
- No previous knowledge of river ecology is needed to become one of the regular Wychwood Water Watchers, or
- Riverfly monitors – we run regular training courses and can supply the equipment needed. Visit our citizen science pages for more information.
- The Wychwood Project also run regular habitat management work parties in the catchment, and
- the Combe Mill society welcome a wide range of volunteers to help at their superb riverside site.
- Wild Oxfordshire and the ECP always need help coordinating big events like the Water Blitz, entering data, compiling newsletters etc. If you can spare a few hours on a regular basis or a one-off block of time, and would like to help, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how to protect your freshwater environment from pollution and non native species visit our Community Resources pages.